Behind the Seams with summer intern Stephanie Flint

Hi! I'm Stephanie, a senior at Butler University and the Human Resources intern in the Fort Wayne office. As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed collecting Vera Bradley, and I am extremely excited about this summer. Check back to follow what's happening behind the seams at Vera Bradley!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Intern essentials: Round 2


After the first "Intern Essentials", I started noticing how frequently other things pop up during my week. I guess I really know what I like!

1. An eyelash curler. On some mornings, usually after I stay up trying to catch up on my list of must-read blogs, I am looking a little less than wide awake. This crazy looking contraption may scare off some people, but it's a lifesaver for me!

2. Life in Progress in Loves Me... I like to be prepared for each day's notes and meetings--in style!

3. Zip ID Case in Night Owl & an iPod shuffle. This dynamic duo accompanies me to the gym and on flights. I know my old-school shuffle would make the Apple-savvy web team cringe, but all I need are tunes and I am good to go! (Actually, I think my taste in music would make them cringe too. I haven't heard any Taylor Swift playing on the record player yet...)

4. Gap cardigans, in multiple colors. The office can be chilly--it is best to be prepared!

5. Old Navy Patent Bauble T-Strap sandals. You can find these on my feet probably 3 out of the 5 days at the office. One (minor) con: The baubles can be a bit noisy when I walk around.

6. Lean Cuisines. They are the perfect size for my Let's Do Lunch, and are the reason that I don't starve. It's a good day when these guys are on sale!

3 comments:

  1. I love the sandals, Libby! ...and I've never noticed an unusual amount of noise when you're walking by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These must have items are SO true for any college girl, but especially for Libby Bates! When I close my eyes and imagine you, I picture you in your cardigan and sandals. My favorite part of your post, though, is the Night Owl ID case... I have the exact one and it's my favorite print- wonder why? :) I need a new one, though, after it never leaving my side for 2 years it is VERY dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. NASA needs those stylin' Vera badge/ID holders!
    2. Healthy Choice > Lean Cuisine! One bite will change your life!

    ReplyDelete