Behind the Seams with summer intern Stephanie Flint

Hi! I'm Stephanie, a senior at Butler University and the Human Resources intern in the Fort Wayne office. As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed collecting Vera Bradley, and I am extremely excited about this summer. Check back to follow what's happening behind the seams at Vera Bradley!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Intern essentials

During the last few weeks, I've noticed I have several items that are always on-hand:

1. Let's Do Lunch in Mediterranean Blue. It's the perfect size for a Lean Cuisine and cut veggies. Mine is a gift from my mom--one of her purchases from the outlet sale!

2. Starbucks reusable "To-Go" cup. I feel like Fort Wayne's answer to NYC's Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen with my cup in hand. The straw top isn't practical for stopping spills... but I drink more so it empties quickly!

3. Vera in Night Owl, one of my favorite purchases from Wrentham. The Vera has inside pockets and the cute toggle closure. It is my all-day, every day bag-- big enough to fit my many folders, water, and any other miscellaneous odds and ends I accumulate during the day.

4. Take Note Cube in Make Me Blush. I keep it on my desk so I am always prepared for to-do lists and random scribbles. It's my stylish alternative to the ordinary Post-it!

5. "Keep Calm and Carry On" pillow from Target. This has been my mantra since my trip to London last summer. The pillow now matches my postcard and is a great reminder to breathe deeply... and carry on.

2 comments:

  1. I love your five essentials, because they are totally you! Those post its are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a picture of you holding all of these items :)

    ReplyDelete