Behind the Seams with summer intern Stephanie Flint

Hi! I'm Stephanie, a senior at Butler University and the Human Resources intern in the Fort Wayne office. As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed collecting Vera Bradley, and I am extremely excited about this summer. Check back to follow what's happening behind the seams at Vera Bradley!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Intern night out!

The Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce has a great Graduate Retention program that offers summer interns activities and events throughout the summer to get to know Fort Wayne and other interns a little better. Last week, we went bowling!

Representing Vera Bradley!


After we enjoyed the free pizza, it was time to hit the lanes... complete with "stylish" bowling shoes. My sandal-clad feet were sockless (and I was not about to wear those shoes without socks!) so fellow intern Brian very nicely brought me a pair of brand-new socks from his car! I think they must have been lucky because I bowled a strike...and that was definitely not due to skill!

Kyle, Samantha, and Caitlin


We were a very casual bunch of bowlers--mostly talking and bowling in no particular order. It was great to get to hang out because some of us don't know many people in Fort Wayne. Future plans are in the works!

Crazy Pinz gets two thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. I am bowled over by the fact that Brian had a pair of clean socks in his car! (No pun intended.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone with the name of Brian has to be nice!

    ReplyDelete