Behind the Seams with summer intern Stephanie Flint

Hi! I'm Stephanie, a senior at Butler University and the Human Resources intern in the Fort Wayne office. As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed collecting Vera Bradley, and I am extremely excited about this summer. Check back to follow what's happening behind the seams at Vera Bradley!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Live, Learn, & Intern!"

Was anyone able to catch the Jumbotron shout out to the interns ("Live, Learn, & Intern!") at Parkview Field last night? (Or hear our cheers after we saw the message?)

Vera Bradley definitely had an intern presence at the Tincaps game, the fifth event of the intern program with the Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce. We braved the heat to enjoy burgers and mac-n-cheese...and good company, of course!

Thank goodness for the shade!

"Go Tincaps!" Megan was a fan :)

I have to admit--I have been to more baseball games this summer than in the last five years... combined! I think my urge to "root, root, root for the home team" and reconnect with America the Beautiful has definitely grown after being abroad last semester. All of that paella and flamenco dancing now has me wanting to be an all-American girl!


Cam (smiling big!) and his fiancé, Jamie

Brian: "We've gotta do thumbs up." Agreed--I like your enthusiasm!


Kyle, John, and Cam

1 comment:

  1. Libby, make sure you pay attention at the games. Don't let this happen to you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beR4kd5LJhI

    ReplyDelete